click here for MyAirForceLife main page

Air Force

Child Development

Find Your Base
About Us
Contact Us

MyAirForceLifeChild Development  < Programs < How to Request Care

How To Request Care

To request care for your child, please complete DD Form 2606, Request for Care Record. You can send your completed form to your next base before you arrive to get a jump start on any waiting list. If you’re a single parent or a dual military family, you’ll also need to complete  AF Form 357, Family Care Certification or equivalent from other services. Information on other forms and the immunizations/tests required are available from your base CDC.

Click here to download Adobe Reader for free if you are unable to view PDFs.

Learn More About Air Force Corporate Programs

Find Us on Facebook