MyAirForceLife < Community Centers < About Us
Who We Are
Air Force Community Centers are located at many Air Force installations across the globe. These multifunction centers are available to use for meetings, conferences, birthday parties, and other occasions. Many of our Community Centers also have Information, Tickets and Travel offices to meet your leisure travel needs or to find out about upcoming entertainment and special events on base.
What We Offer
Air Force Community Centers offer various programs and services to help you unwind, relax and have fun.
- Computer area with internet availability
- Pool and/or ping pong tables
- Community Yard Sales
- Video arcades
- X-BOX and Kinect gaming systems and tournaments
- Big screen TVs and inflatable movie screens
- Ballroom and/or multi-purpose rooms
- Music and dance rooms
- Snack bars
- And more
Why Air Force Community Centers?
- There's lots of great equipment and resources at your disposal – game systems, Wi-Fi, big screen TVs, computer area with internet connectivity, etc.
- It's an inexpensive way to hang out and have fun with your friends, or host an event such as a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or retirement.
- It offers a variety of activities, classes and ways to interact with others
- There’s lots of opportunity to learn new skills or improve other skills
- It's a great place to meet people with like interests
- You won’t have far to travel – Its located right on base
Who Can Use Community Centers?
Eligible patrons include Air Force active duty, Air National Guard, Reserve members and their families, retirees, DoD ID card holders, and authorized guests.