MyAirForceLife < ITT < About Us
Who We Are
We provide guidance and standards for 75 Air Force Information, Ticket and Travel offices operated at installations to support the morale of our airmen and their families.
What We Offer
ITT operations vary from base to base, but most bases have a discount ticket sales office and many offices offer the following services:
- Information on local culture, venues, and leisure-time activities
- Tickets to all theme parks in your local area and around the country at substantial military discounts
- Tours include local entertainment attractions and sites
- Travel Services, including airline, hotel, rental cars, cruises, and all varieties of tours
- One-Stop Shop: Your ITT office is a single point of information for all your travel and recreation planning needs.
- Save Money: ITT offers you the lowest possible military pricing in travel arrangements and entertainment ticket venues. The discounts range from 25 percent and up.
- Special Promotions for Military Families: ITT offers a number of trips, tours, and cruises designed especially for military personnel and their families.
Who Can Use Air Force ITT?
Eligible patrons include Air Force active duty, Air National Guard, Reserve members and their families, retirees and DoD ID card holders. Guests may participate in most programs when accompanied by an eligible member. Contact your local program to find out local eligibility rules.