MyAirForceLife < Clubs < About Us
Who We Are
We provide guidance and standards Air Force Clubs operated at installations worldwide to support the morale of our active duty airmen and their families and our extended military family including our retirees.
What We Offer
Air Force Clubs provide food, beverage, entertainment and serves as the primary location for official social functions and community relations events.
Why Air Force Clubs?
Air Force Club membership has “exclusivity”. As a club member, you pay less and receive benefits and privileges not available to non-members.
Your club benefits include:
- Reciprocal Privileges at Air Force Clubs Worldwide: Whether you are on Temporary Duty (TDY), on vacation, or making a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move, your welcome is assured in any Air Force Club.
- Tradition, Special Occasions, and Entertainment Programs: Air Force Clubs make pinning ceremonies, dining-ins, Air Force Balls, promotion and awards ceremonies special. Let us plan your personal holiday parties, brunches, wedding receptions, and special events and receive a members only discount.
- Member’s Only Programs: Member’s only programs and events include concerts, gourmet dining, comedians, complimentary buffets and meals, and much more. As a member, you have the exclusive privilege of inviting guests who do not qualify for membership.
- And more
Who is Eligible to Join?
Those eligible for club membership include:
- All active duty military
- DOD and NAF civilians
- AF Reserve
- National Guard
- Military and civilian retirees
- Widows of military
- There are other specific membership categories like Medal of Honor winners and 100% disabled, etc.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-443-4834 for more information.